Milwaukee Bucks Basketball Betting Guide For 2022
Founded in 1968, the Milwaukee, Wisconsin NBA franchise plays its basketball in the Eastern Conference, Central Division. All home games are currently played in BMO Harris Bradley Center, which delivers a basketball seating capacity of 18,717. While consistently competitive, Milwaukee only owns 1 League Championship title. Milwaukee has won 13 Division Titles and 2 Conference Titles, boasting some of the best NBA players of all time, including Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Oscar Robertson, Bob Lanier, Glenn "Big Dog" Robinson and Ray Allen.
In the 1969 - 70 season, rookie Lew Alcindor (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar) helped the Bucks win 29 more games than the previous year and make it all the way to the NBA Championship before losing to the Philadelphia 76ers. Former NBA player and 10 time NBA All-Star Jason Kidd is the current Milwaukee Bucks head coach.
To make a long story short, betting on Wisconsin sports teams such as the bucks is always exciting, and more often than not, profitable.
Top Wisconsin Sportsbook For Betting On The Bucks In 2022
Bovada offers competitive betting lines on the Milwaukee Bucks and all NBA and NCAAB teams.
- Your first deposit is eligible for their 50% match bonus up to $1,000.
- Bovada is licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission based in Canada.
- Bovada offers a wide range of wagering options, including live betting and in play betting.
- Their live betting and all betting lines are accessible from their mobile sports betting app.
Betting on the 2022 Milwaukee Bucks
In early 2014 the Bucks stand an even 4 - 4 after 8 games. That places them 2 games back of arch rival Chicago in the Central Division of the Eastern Conference. Milwaukee is getting it done at home with a 3 - 1 record. However, on the road they are just 1 - 3. But it might be too early to consider the Bucks as an average team. All they need to do is start scoring more points. The team is 8th in rebounds per game, 4th in points allowed, and 12th in assists.
That bodes well for the future. PG Brandon Knight is knocking down 17.4 points per contest, and also leading the team in assists at 6.9. The multitalented C Larry Sanders leads the team in rebounds (8.1), steals (1.6) and blocks (2.0). Since the Bucks are playing great defense (allowing just 92.6 points per game) and spreading the ball effectively, they just need to start converting at the offensive end and they could find themselves in the playoffs in 2015.
All-Time Milwaukee Bucks "Firsts"
• The Bucks played their first game on October 16, 1968. They hosted future rival Chicago Bulls, beating them by a score of 89 - 84.
• The Bucks first NBA Draft choice came in 1968. Milwaukee selected Charlie Paulk of Northeastern University #7 overall.
• The first Bradley Center win came just the second time the Bucks played in their new home. Before a sellout crowd of 18,649, Milwaukee beat the Atlanta Hawks by a score of 107 - 94 on November 5, 1988.
• The Bucks first NBA Championship also marked the fastest that any expansion team in pro sports history earned a league title. In just their 3rd season of existence, the Bucks won the 1971 NBA Title, after a stellar 66 - 16 regular season record.
• The Bucks first Division and Conference Titles also came in 1971.